< TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF MONTHLY PARKING SERVICES >
New Purchase or Renewal Patrons of Monthly Parking Service are subject to the ‘Conditions of Parking and Use’ of Wilson Parking (Holdings) Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’) displayed at the entrance of the car parks or other terms and conditions displayed on the Company Website (“www.wilsonparking.com.hk”), Mobile App and car parks. Otherwise the Company has the right to terminate the monthly parking services without any compensation.
1. PURCHASE OF MONTHLY PARKING SERVICE
- New purchase of monthly parking service is subject to parking bays availability. Patron can login the Company Website (“www.wilsonparking.com.hk”) or Mobile App to register as a monthly patron and use various designated e-payment means or other designated means (if applicable) to make first month payment.
- Purchase of new monthly parking services made: on or before the 15th day of the current month, full month parking service fee shall apply; between the 16th day and the 21st day of the current month, half-month parking service fee shall apply; between the 22nd day and the last day of the current month, half-month parking service fee plus full month parking service fee for the following month shall apply.
- During the booking process, the quota for the selected monthly parking service will be reserved and patron has 15 minutes to complete the booking on the Company Website or Mobile App. The quota will be released when either the booking process is cancelled or the process time has exceeded 15 minutes. For online payment, patron will be directed to a third party payment processing service to make secure payment including but not limited to VISA, MasterCard, Faster Payment System (FPS) and PPS. Please note that the Company shall not be liable or responsible for such service and your use of such service may be subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the service providers. The Company does not have and will not retain any payment information input by the patron at the third party payment processing service.
- One vehicle registration mark can book for only one monthly parking service at the same car park.
- Existing patron can access [ My Account ] on the Company Website or Mobile App to manage personal details and to make renewal payment by various designated e-payment means between the 22nd day and the last day of the current month. The personal data and other related information you provided to us will be used to facilitate the monthly parking services. If the data / information patron provided are inadequate or inaccurate, it will affect the provision of services as stipulated in the Company Website or Mobile App. Patron may view and amend personal data/ information via his account. Timely updating of personal data/ information is important to ensure monthly parking service will not be interrupted unnecessarily.
- Patron who wishes to pay monthly parking service fee in cash at any 7-11 convenience store or by cheque through the “Cheque Deposit Machine”(CQM) at HSBC [crossed cheque should be made payable to “Wilson Parking (Holdings) Limited”] must make payment three working days prior to the expiry date.
- If the monthly parking service is not renewed before expiry, it will be terminated automatically and the service quota will be released to other patrons. Should patron want to resume the same monthly parking service after termination, patron will have to purchase the monthly parking service as a new monthly parking service and is subject to availability of the monthly parking service at the time of purchase. In addition, vehicle with monthly parking service terminated but still occupying parking bay will be charged according to the casual parking rate of the car park starting from the time the service was terminated.
- Once payment for monthly parking service is made, no refund shall be made no matter whether the service is used or not.
- Only registered vehicle with valid monthly pass, smart card, remote control, use of contactless parking system or any other designated means is allowed to access/egress the car park.
2. VALIDITY OF MONTHLY PARKING SERVICE
- Monthly parking service is valid for the durations purchased. For full month parking service, the validity is from 00:00hr of the first day to 23:59hr of the last day of the same month.
3. USE OF MONTHLY PARKING SERVICE (Applicable to car parks equipped with Access Control Equipment)
- A monthly pass, smart card, remote control or other designated identity will be issued to each new patron.
- If patron fails to gain access or exit by designated means and requests to raise the barrier gate for entering / exiting the car park, registration of patron’s personal data is required and is subject to an administrative charge equivalent to one hour casual parking fee.
- Upon expiry and termination of monthly parking service, monthly patron shall return the smart card or remote control within three months of termination. Otherwise a non-refundable administration fee of HK$200 will be levied.
- For loss of or damage to monthly pass, smart card, remote control or designated identity, patron has to pay an administrative fee of HK$200 for re-issuance/replacement/update. Monthly pass, smart card, remote control or designated identity which is reported lost is no longer valid and there shall be no refund or compensation. If the monthly pass, smart card, remote control or designated identity is invalid because of natural wear and tear or failure, it will be replaced without charge.
4. CHANGE OF VEHICLE REGISTRATION MARK
- Monthly parking service is only for use by one registered vehicle for the specified car park within the validity period.
- Unauthorised use of monthly parking service by any unregistered vehicle will result in termination of the monthly parking service without any compensation and the deposit (if any) will not be refunded.
- Application for change of vehicle registration mark can be made on a short-term or permanent basis before the new vehicle enters into the specified car park. Change of vehicle registration mark is limited to once a month.
- Short-term change of vehicle registration mark is allowed for a maximum of 5 consecutive days free of charge. Casual parking fee will be charged for the over-stayed replacement vehicle from the sixth day onwards.
- For permanent change of vehicle registration mark, a non-refundable administration fee of HK$50 is payable. If the permanent change is made during renewal of the monthly parking service, administration fee will be waived.
5. OTHER ISSUES
- Car washing, polishing and repairing are strictly prohibited in any part of the car park.
- Patron should not leave any items in the car park unattended. The Company reserves the right to remove any unauthorised items in the car park without prior notice.
- Use of fire hose is strictly prohibited except for the purpose of fire fighting.
- The Company does not guarantee provision of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations and/or Electric Vehicle Chargers and/or Electric Vehicle Charging System for the patron.
- The Company will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages arising from the malfunction or failure or not yet updated vehicle registration mark or information of car park access control system and/or contactless parking system and/or the malfunction or failure of car lift and/or mechanical parking facilities and/or other facilities.
- The Company will not provide any monthly parking or vehicle entrance/exit record.
- Payment receipt will not be re-issued.
- Vehicle with valid monthly parking service shall hold a valid vehicle registration document.
- In view of the nature and specific features of the contactless parking service, in particular the feature of entering or exiting car parks without a designated monthly pass, smart card, remote control or designated identity, patron entering or exiting car parks by the contactless parking service shall take proper safety precautions against loss of or damage to the vehicle and any goods, articles or appliances inside or outside the vehicle. Patrons should ensure effective anti-theft alarm system is in full operation at all times whilst their vehicles remain in the car parks. All other protections provided for the safety of the vehicles shall be maintained in good order and in full operation. All doors to the vehicles should be completely locked when left unattended. All keys and smart keys should be removed when leaving the vehicles and must not be left in the vehicles unattended. The Company will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any vehicle or property (including theft of vehicle) resulting from the use of the contactless parking service.
- The Company may vary this “Notice to Monthly Patron”, the ‘Conditions of Parking and Use’ or other terms and conditions by altering, adding or deleting any or all of them or making new terms and/or conditions and the new terms and conditions shall be effective and binding on the motor vehicle’s owner and/or user of any motor vehicle and/or monthly patron using the parking services upon posting of such new terms and conditions in a conspicuous place in the car parks, Website and Mobile App.
< DELIVERY POLICY >
1. New Monthly parking customer will be provided with a monthly pass, smart card, remote control or other designated identity for access to the designated car park. Car park staff will coordinate with customer the time and location for delivery of the monthly pass, smart card, remote control or other designated identity. Courier service can also be arranged for delivery of the monthly pass, smart card, remote control or other designated identity to the customer, which may take at least 2 days.
2. For renewal of monthly parking, validity of monthly pass, smart card, remote control or other designated identity will be extended to the last day of the payment month.